Monday 30 May 2011

My first 'blog'

I am starting my first blog, I am a stay at home mum with 3 children, Eleanor who is 3 and a half, Taylor is 2 and a half, and Ashton my baby boy is 10 months old.

I am currently running a website and facebook page  "becca's magnets" check them out
http://beccasmagnets.weebly.com and www.facebook.com/beccasmagnets

I struggle a lot of the time with my kids, I think because they are so close in age. My girls love to test my patience, but I wouldn't give them up for the world.

This morning Eleanor asked me if she could go to Sesame Street because she knew everyone there! I couldn't stop laughing. My children are my life, so this blog will mainly be about how i spend my life with them and the struggles and the good times i spend with them :)

I hope you enjoy following my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment